Yes folks, it's as refreshing as it sounds!
Kicking off a new #foodieFriday series with this cold and crisp beverage that you're going to want to try just as soon as you can get to the store and back. Or maybe you already have these four, yes, just four, ingredients at home!
The recipe below is for a single serving, but I'm totally trying this the next time we have friends over! A larger batch would be great for a party especially since it's best to not refreeze the lemonade concentrate once opened. All I used for a single serving was 1 tbsp and I hated throwing the rest of the concentrate away!
If you make this yummy treat, share it on Insta with the tag #ShalomSummerSweets so I can see if you loved it as much as I have!
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 3/4 cup Sprite
- 1 tbsp Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 1 tbsp Sugar (I am going to leave this out next time and see how it tastes. I'm thinking there's enough sugar in the Sprite!)
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend on low until well combined
- Pour into cold glass, go out in the sun, and enjoy!
I'm thinking of repeating this recipe, but incorporating different fruits and maybe some mint! I love adding fresh mint leaves to my drinks in the summer! What would you add to this frozen delight to make it your own?!