Esta comida es muy delicioso!
After you make this, you will probably ask yourself, "Why haven't I thought to cook this sooner?"
We ate it with homemade corn tortillas which Matthew loves to crumble up into his chicken making what he calls "Mexican Chicken & Dumplings"!
You could have it over rice with some fresh pico, layer it on top of tortilla chips with some queso to top it off, or serve it as the main dish in a taco bar when you have your amigos over and let everyone make their own!
However you eat this, you're gonna like it.
As long as you can find some sugar free salsa, this is a clean meal!
Gracias to the original chef for having the brilliance to throw this dish together!
- 3lbs Chicken (I like to use boneless thighs, they seem to have more taste)
- 32oz Salsa Verde (I used this)
- 1/2tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4tsp Oregano
- 1/4tsp Cumin
- Salt to taste
- Season chicken with spice and place in your crockpot.
- Pour salsa over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred chicken and serve however you'd like! (You definitely want to use a slotted spoon to serve, or maybe even drain some of the liquid from your pot)
- Makes 6-8 servings.